A half-day snorkelling trip
Our boats take both divers and snorkellers and we are going out for 2 dives a day with a surface interval spent on the boat in which we have snacks and water. The boats leave in the morning and are back early afternoon.
The price includes drinking water, light snacks on the boat, a snorkel guide, soft gear (wetsuit, mask, snorkel and fins).
Please be advised that for safety and comfort reasons we cannot take on our trips:
- children under 10 years
- pregnant women
For everyone under 18, we will need a parent/guardian to accompany them on the boat. We don’t allow children under 18 to snorkel without the supervision of a guardian.
Please check on the map if we offer free transfer from your hotel.
- No refund can be given to the following:
- Guests who decide not to snorkel due to personal reasons
- Guests who cannot be taken on the boat due to safety restrictions (pregnant women/non-swimmers/children under 10)
- Guests who do not arrive on time at the specified meeting point
- For cancellations made with more than 24 hours notice we will charge 10% of the prepaid amount.
- Cancellations made within less than 24 hours will be charged at full rate (including no shows in the morning).
- Bad weather in the morning, unless it makes the trip unsafe, is not a reason to cancel the trip.
We strongly advise to read the cancellation policy and if you have any questions to contact us by e-mail.