$90.00 – $540.00
This trip is organised in the afternoon, we meet at 2:00 p.m. at the dive centre in Stone Town and the boat departs at 2:30 p.m.: With a 20 minutes boat ride we first go to the colourful reef of Bawe Island for a single snorkelling session (around 40 minutes), with another short transfer by boat we then go to Prison Island. A good full hour is dedicated to the visit of the island which is home for beautiful birds like peacocks and the enormous giant tortoises – some of which are over 100 years old. At Prison Island you’ll also find beautiful scenery for pictures. We will be back at the dive centre at 5:30 p.m.
Our minimum group size is 2 people.
Price includes snorkelling gear (fins, mask, snorkel and wetsuit), snorkel guide, Prison Island ticket, drinking water and fresh seasonal fruit.
Please be advised that for safety and comfort reasons we cannot take on our trips:
- children under 10 years
- pregnant women
For everyone under 18, we will need a parent/guardian to accompany them on the boat. We don’t allow children under 18 to snorkel without the supervision of a guardian.
- No refund can be given to the following:
- Guests who decide not to snorkel due to personal reasons
- Guests who cannot be taken on the boat due to safety restrictions (pregnant women/non-swimmers/children under 10)
- Guests who do not arrive on time at the specified meeting point
- For cancellations made with more than 24 hours notice we will charge 10% of the prepaid amount.
- Cancellations made within less than 24 hours will be charged at full rate (including no shows in the morning).
- Bad weather in the morning, unless it makes the trip unsafe, is not a reason to cancel the trip.