PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater: They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
Morning: Boat trip with 2 Training Dives
Independent self-study during the course
- At least 10 years of age
- Hold at least a PADI Open Water Diver certificate, or the equivalent of the PADI Open Water Diver from another recognized training agency
- You’ll be required to fill out a medical questionnaire before you can start a course with us. If you read through it and are able to answer all the questions with NO, then there is no need to go and see a doctor. If there is a question that you would answer with YES, then you have to get a medical clearance from a doctor before you can start the course.
- When planning your trip please take in account the PADI diving and flying guidelines:
For 1 dive you must not fly less than 12 hours after your last dive.
For multiple dives (2 or more) you must not fly less than 18 hours after your last dive. As our diving usually finishes at 1:00 p.m., this would mean you should not fly before 7:00 a.m. the next day. For more safety we highly recommend 24 hours.
Please check on the map if we offer free transfer from your hotel.
- No refund can be given to the following:
- Divers who are not allowed to dive due to a missing medical clearance
- Divers who cannot equalise
- Divers who decide not to dive due to personal reasons
- Guests who do not arrive on time at the specified meeting point
- For cancellations made with more than 24 hours notice we will charge 10% of the prepaid amount.
- Cancellations made within less than 24 hours will be charged at full rate (including no shows in the morning).
- Bad weather in the morning, unless it makes the trip unsafe, is not a reason to cancel the trip.
Rescheduling of dives during courses
- Courses taken longer than our schedule will be charged the extra days.
- If the course days have to be rescheduled because the minimum requirement of theory training hasn’t been reached, the days will be charged extra.
- Rescheduling cannot be guaranteed and is depending on the availability of an instructor and space on the boat.
- Courses that cannot be completed will be charged for the training that has been done and a referral form will be issued.