$105.00 – $135.00
One Night dive
Discover Stone Town’s reefs at night!
Have you ever wanted to know what happens underwater at night? Join us on a night dive from our Stone Town branch and let us show you the magic of the coral reefs with the glow of your torch.
Meeting time is at 5:00 p.m., we go for a single dive and we are back by 8:00 p.m. The price includes drinking water, a Divemaster, all scuba gear (soft and hard) and torch.
- You will have to be at least Open Water certified.
- If it will be your first night dive, you will also have to book the Adventure Night dive, which is $30 extra. You will then need to do a knowledge review and some skills on the dive. The Adventure Night dive counts towards the Advanced Open Water course.
- The minimum age for a Night dive is 12 years. For everyone under 18, we will need a parent/guardian to accompany them on the boat.
Proof of certification and a previous night dive is required. We do accept certifications from other recognised scuba agencies. For PADI and SSI certified divers we can check the online database for certifications, with the full name and date of birth as written on the card.
A refresher course is required for any diver who has not dived for 12 months or longer.
We will need to know the following information:
- Hotel, check-in and check-out date
- Name of diver(s) and activity dates
- Level of certification, total number of dives, date of last dive, BCD size
If you are not staying in Stone Town, please send us an e-mail if we should help you arrange a taxi.
- No refund can be given to the following:
- Divers who cannot show their proof of certification (incl. night dive) or refresher course
- Divers who cannot equalise
- Divers who decide not to dive due to personal reasons
- Guests who do not arrive on time at the specified meeting point
- For cancellations made with more than 24 hours notice we will charge 10% of the prepaid amount.
- Cancellations made within less than 24 hours will be charged at full rate.
- Bad weather is not a reason to cancel the trip, unless it makes the trip unsafe.