Enriched Air – NITROX
$65.00 – $195.00
This is a dry course (no dives).
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. The PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty Course is a dry course, so it’s the perfect activity to add to the day before your flight.
Afternoon: Classroom Session covering:
- Discussing managing oxygen exposure
- Practising analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank
- Setting your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
Independent self-study before the course
- At least 12 years of age
- Hold at least a PADI Open Diver certificate, or the equivalent of the PADI Open Water Diver from another recognized training agency
- You’ll be required to fill out a medical questionnaire before you can start a course with us. If you read through it and are able to answer all the questions with NO, then there is no need to go and see a doctor. If there is a question that you would answer with YES, then you have to get a medical clearance from a doctor before you can start the course.
Please check on the map if we offer free transfer from your hotel.
- No refund can be given to the following:
- Divers who are not allowed to dive due to a missing medical clearance
- Divers who decide not to do the course due to personal reasons
- Guests who do not arrive on time at the specified meeting point
- For cancellations made with more than 24 hours notice we will charge 10% of the prepaid amount.
- Cancellations made within less than 24 hours will be charged at full rate (including no shows in the morning).
Rescheduling of dives during courses
- Courses taken longer than our schedule will be charged the extra days.
- If the course days have to be rescheduled because the minimum requirement of theory training hasn’t been reached, the days will be charged extra.
- Rescheduling cannot be guaranteed and is depending on the availability of an instructor.