$110.00 – $580.00
Two morning dives each day
Our boats take both divers and snorkellers and we are going out for 2 dives or snorkelling sessions a day with a surface interval spent on the boat in which we have snacks and water. The boats leave in the morning and are back early afternoon. The price includes drinking water, light snacks on the boat, a divemaster, soft gear (wetsuit, mask, snorkel and fins). For the scuba equipment, the hard gear rental is $15 per day.
The booking of dive packages is possible for certified divers only. For dive courses or Discover Scuba Dives, please see here.
Dive packages are per person and can’t be shared.
Proof of certification is required, we need to see the dive card. We do accept certifications from other recognised scuba agencies. For PADI and SSI certified divers we can check the online database for certifications, with the full name and date of birth as written on the card.
A refresher course is required for any diver who has not dived for 12 months or longer.
We will need to know the following information:
- Hotel, check-in and check-out date
- Name of diver(s) and activity dates
- Date of last dive, BCD size
Please be advised that for safety and comfort reasons we cannot take on our trips:
- children under 10 years
- pregnant women
For everyone under 18, we will need a parent/guardian to accompany them on the boat. If the guardian is not diving, they can join for snorkelling.
Please check on the map if we offer free transfer from your hotel.
- No refund can be given to the following:
- Divers who cannot show their proof of certification or refresher course
- Divers who cannot equalise
- Divers who decide not to dive due to personal reasons
- Guests who do not arrive on time at the specified meeting point
- For cancellations made with more than 24 hours notice we will charge 10% of the prepaid amount.
- Cancellations made within less than 24 hours will be charged at full rate (including no shows in the morning).
- Bad weather in the morning, unless it makes the trip unsafe, is not a reason to cancel the trip.