Discover Scuba Diving
$150.00 – $200.00
Diving without a license. Minimum age: 10 years.
If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, the Discover Scuba Diving is perfect for you.
The course includes a short lecture covering the basics of safe scuba diving and a pool session followed by one scuba dive under the direct supervision of one of our instructors to a maximum depth of 12 metres.
2:30 p.m.: Theory and a pool session (2 hours)
Morning: Boat trip including a single scuba dive. Afterwards, there is the option to do a snorkelling session (no extra charge) or a second scuba dive (US$ 50) before returning to the dive centre.
Please note that it is not possible to complete the Discover Scuba Diving in one day.
- You’ll be required to fill out a medical questionnaire before you can start a course with us. If you read through it and are able to answer all the questions with NO, then there is no need to go and see a doctor. If there is a question that you would answer with YES, then you have to get a medical clearance from a doctor before you can start the course.
- When planning your trip please take in account the PADI diving and flying guidelines:
For 1 dive you must not fly less than 12 hours after your last dive.
For multiple dives (2 or more) you must not fly less than 18 hours after your last dive. As our diving usually finishes at 1:00 p.m., this would mean you should not fly before 7:00 a.m. the next day. For more safety we highly recommend 24 hours.
Please be advised that for safety and comfort reasons we cannot take on our trips:
- children under 10 years
- pregnant women
For everyone under 18, we will need a parent/guardian to accompany them on the boat. If the guardian is not diving, they can join for snorkelling.
Please check on the map if we offer free transfer from your hotel.
- No refund can be given to the following:
- Divers who are not allowed to dive due to a missing medical clearance
- Divers who cannot equalise
- Divers who decide not to dive due to personal reasons
- Guests who do not arrive on time at the specified meeting point
- For cancellations made with more than 24 hours notice we will charge 10% of the prepaid amount.
- Cancellations made within less than 24 hours will be charged at full rate (including no shows in the morning).
- Bad weather in the morning, unless it makes the trip unsafe, is not a reason to cancel the trip.